I embarked on my career in indexing while on sabbatical from practicing medicine. For me, indexing provides the right balance of intellectual stimulation, family life, and entrepreneurial spirit.
I bring a rare perspective and exceptional credentials to indexing with my in-depth science education and years of practicing medicine.
Indexer, since 2014. Over 100,000 pages in more than 250 books indexed.
- UC Berkeley course Indexing Theory and Application, completed in 2014
- Enid Zafran’s Indexing Boot Camp I & II, completed in 2015 and 2016
- ASI’s New England Chapter, secretary 2014-2015, committee member 2017 to 2020
- ASI’s Science and Medicine Special Interest Group, manager 2015 to 2020
- ASI’s Medicine Indexing Webinar given by S. Anne Fifer, online moderator, 2017
- Continuing education through regional meetings and webinars
Business owner, since 1999.
- Performance Foot Center and Long Trail Podiatry–owner, manager, doctor, 1999 through 2011
- Line by Line Indexing–owner, indexer, 2014 to present
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in 1998
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology from Swarthmore College in 1994
Want to request a sample of my work? Have more questions? Need help with your project?