Michelle hosts a podcast for freelance business owners who specialize in indexing books, websites, documents, and digital content. In each episode of the Freelance Indexer Exchange podcast, she takes an in-depth dive into the business of indexing, providing an authentic, personal look at the ups and downs of freelance life.
Do you have a suggestion or comment to share? Maybe you have a burning question about indexing or the business of freelancing. Drop Michelle a note in her version of the suggestion box, the Exchange Box. Michelle would love to hear from you!
#23 Index Edit Part 3: The Process – Freelance Indexer Exchange
- #23 Index Edit Part 3: The Process
- #22 Enid Zafran – The Growth of Indexing Partners and Cindex in the 1990s
- #21 Index Edit Part 2: Pros and Cons
- #20 Enid Zafran: Indexing Services at the Bureau of National Affairs from 1990 to 2002
- #19: Index Edits – An Introduction
- #18: Enid Zafran: Indexing in the 1970s and early 1980s
- #17: End of Season Q&A (Part Two)
- #16: End of Season Q&A: Questions from Newish Indexers